With more than one million BARTON® DPU-based instruments in service around the world today, Cameron’s Measurement Systems division is a premier supplier of reliable and accurate chart recorders. Originally developed in the early 1920s, our differential pressure technology features a welded bellows assembly that increases accuracy while dramatically reducing the effects of wear. To facilitate quick and easy repairs all DPU based instruments are supported with pre-calibrated exchange or repaired sub-module bellows assemblies.
- Perfected Construction techniques ensure linearity, low hysteresis and a long life
- Die Cast Aluminum Cases with Stainless steel linkage
- Standard 12″ (300mm) nominal diameter circular charts
- Disposable felt tip inking system
- Battery or spring wound clock