This page applies to the Cameron NuFlo (EZIN, Flanged, Grooved, and WECO End Connection) Flowmeters.
Cameron NUFLO turbine flowmeters indicate flow rate and measure total throughput of a liquid line. As liquid flows through the meter and over the rotor, the rotor turns at a speed that is directly proportional to the flow rate. A magnetic pickup senses the rotor blades as they pass and generates an electrical (sine wave) signal. These electrical pulses are then transmitted to the flow measurement readout equipment.
Cameron offers turbine flowmeters in a variety of end connections and accuracy levels. Typical applications are:
- WECOÂ® 1502
Flanged End Connection
Turbine flowmeters with flanged end connections are available in both raised-face (RF) models and ring-type joint (RTJ) models. Flanged materials can be carbon steel or stainless steel. All flanged NUFLO meters are equipped with slip-oflanges, which are then welded to the outside of the meter rather than being welded to the end of the meter body. Thus, the flange never comes into contact with the fluid being measured. The flanges are designed to mate with ANSI B16.5 flanges.
Grooved End Connection
Flowmeters with grooved end connections are available in 7/8-in. through 8-in. sizes.
EZ-INÂ® End Connection
Series BF turbine flowmeters with EZ-IN connections provide a cost-effective alternative to typical flanged-meter applications. Series BF meters with EZ-IN connections offer the accuracy, rugged construction, and maintenancefree operation of conventional NUFLO flowmeters plus the following advantages:
- Lower installation cost.
- Less expensive than a conventional, flanged meter.
- Spreader nuts enable easy removal and inspection.
- The raised-face EZ-IN meter will mate to any flange rated ANSI 150# to 1500#. The ring-joint (RTJ) version will mate to ANSI 900#, 1500# or 2500# RTJ flange. Specify flange type when ordering.
- CE-marked 8 x 8-in. EZ-IN RF requires special centering rings.
WECOÂ® 1502 Union End Connection
Flowmeters with 1502 end connections are commonly used in high-pressure oilwell service applications. Meter sizes 1â€, 11/2â€ and 2â€ have 2â€ union end connections with a wing nut on one end and thread on the other end. The 3″ meters have 3″ union end connections with the option of a wing nut on one end and thread on the other, or threads on both ends. All 1502 union end meters have two pickup adapters.
Flow ranges for all NuFlo Meters
- Cameron NuFlo EZIN PED Installation & Operation Download
- Cameron NuFlo Liguid Turbine Meter Datasheet Download
- Cameron NuFlo EZIN Turbine Meter Installation & Operation Download
- Details on CD4MCU Material Download
- Math Verification FormulasÂ Download
- Details on CD4MCU MaterialÂ Download
- Repair Kits ManualÂ Download
- Cameron NuFlo EZIN Turbine Meter Installation & Operation EZIN , Flanged, Grooved, WECOÂ Download
- Cameron NuFlo Liquid TFM Serial Number DecodingÂ Download
- Cameron NuFlo Liquid Turbine Flowmeters End Connections Datasheets Download